NetBarretos, has an open peering policy, and welcomes all peers in any location we are present.
For more information please see PeeringDB.
To peer with NetBarretos, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- The exchange(s) that you would like to peer on;
- ASN / AS-SET;
- PeeringDB record;
- IPv4/IPv6 information;
- Max Prefixes.
- All peers must maintain a 6x1 contactable NOC;
- Announcements cannot be smaller than /24 (IPv4) or /48 (IPv6);
- Not point a gateway or default route directed towards our session;
- Access to a looking glass or traceroute server to facilitate troubleshooting;
- MD5 use is discouraged but can be configured if desired;
- Use of an IRR is desired but not required;
- Peers should honor and pass on communities and MED attributes.
- Peering Policy: email@example.com;
- ASN: 262983;
- AS-SET (RADB): AS-BARRETOS;
- Max Prefixes: IPv4: 150 / IPv6: 30.